Commercial Manager Germany
OVG is the largest Real Estate Technology company in The Netherlands. It has a strong foothold in Germany and is growing rapidly internationally. We develop smart, high-tech office buildings, but always with a sustainable footprint. Our core purpose is to create healthier working, living and learning environments by using smart technology. To achieve OVG‘s green focus on innovation and technology we are active members of the World Economic Forum (WEF), the Dutch Green Building Counsel (DGBC) and CoreNet Global.
We are a strong team of highly driven and tech savvy entrepreneurs. Innovators who get stuff done, people who create, who have a passion for challenges and love to explore. OVG seeks achievers; leaders and visionaries who want to join our team and make OVG a global success story.
In this role you will focus on new business. As Commercial Manager, you are a major player within OVG and responsible for further growth and professionalization of the organization. The role is varied but the main tasks are: acquisitions, leasing, sales to after sales and managing the development process. You are also closely involved in negotiations. You maintain contact with clients and other parties, such as brokers, governmental bodies, investors, architects and other consultants. You create market opportunities, analyze them and make independent investment proposals to management. You will work closely with internal and external partners.
Skills required /qualifications
- Master's degree.
- 5 years of experience in a related role.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Strong network.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Good knowledge of the office market and transactions.
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, innovator, results oriented, enthusiastic personality and high level of energy.
- Able to cope with time pressure and dynamic surroundings.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, networking and presentation skills (German and English).
- Strong social skills and natural drive to grow your network.
This is a full-time position in Berlin. OVG offers an attractive employee benefits package that more than meets market conditions. Therefore flexibility, a desire to constantly learn and a desire to take on new challenges are an absolute must in order to succeed with us.
Do you have any questions about the position? Please contact Sharla Bhawanidin (HR Manager) via 088-170 1000. Or are you already sure about your choice and want to get started as our Commercial Manager? Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com.