Development Manager Germany
OVG is the largest Real Estate Technology company in The Netherlands. It has a strong foothold in Germany and is growing rapidly internationally. We develop smart, high-tech office buildings, but always with a sustainable footprint. Our core purpose is to create healthier working, living and learning environments by using smart technology. To achieve OVG‘s green focus on innovation and technology we are active members of the World Economic Forum (WEF), the Clinton Global Initiative (CGI), the Dutch Green Building Counsel (DGBC) and CoreNet Global.
We are a strong team of highly driven and tech savvy entrepreneurs. Innovators who get stuff done, people who create, who have a passion for challenges and love to explore. OVG seeks achievers; leaders and visionaries who want to join our team and make OVG a global success story.
As a Development Manager you are responsible for the entire development process.
- Participation with the commercial manager during the commercial process – from acquisition, leasing, sales to after sales.
- Lead the technical design team with focus on sustainability, innovation, wellbeing and technology.
- Setting and reviewing development budgets and manage the planning process.
- Manage and oversee the juridical background of the development in order to cover development risks back-to-back.
- Manage the environmental and political processes in order to obtain the building permit according to planning.
- Form effective working relationships and networks with contractors, architects and other service providers to ensure timely and superior completion of all projects and deliverables.
- Prioritize and manage multiple complex projects in various stages.
- Work with internal teams such as investment and commercial to help support OVG’s growth.
Skills required /qualifications
- Master's degree, e.g. in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture. A degree in Immobilienökonomie (ebs) would be helpful but no condition.
- Five (5) years of experience in a related role.
- Proven track record of leading on large scale development projects from post-acquisition up to the date of handover.
- Experienced in the development of various office concepts and fit-out processes and managing assets.
- Legal and transactional skills.
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, innovator, results oriented, enthusiastic personality and high level of energy.
- Able to cope with time pressure and dynamic surroundings.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, networking and presentation skills in German and English.
This is a full-time position in Berlin. OVG offers an attractive employee benefits package that more than meets market conditions. Therefore flexibility, a desire to constantly learn and a desire to take on new challenges and responsibilities are an absolute must in order to succeed with us.
Would you like to know more or apply directly?
Do you have any questions about the position? Please contact Nadia van den Borne (HR Manager) via 088-170 1000. Or are you already sure about your choice and want to get started as our Development Manager? Send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.