Graphic Design / Marketing Intern
OVG is the largest Real Estate Technology company in The Netherlands. It has a strong foothold in Germany and is growing rapidly internationally. We develop smart, high-tech office buildings, but always with a sustainable footprint. Our core purpose is to create healthier working, living and learning environments by using smart technology. To achieve OVG‘s green focus on innovation and technology we are active members of the World Economic Forum (WEF), the Dutch Green Building Counsel (DGBC) and CoreNet Global.
We are a strong team of highly driven and tech savvy entrepreneurs. Innovators who get stuff done, people who create, who have a passion for challenges and love to explore. OVG seeks achievers; leaders and visionaries who want to join our team and make OVG a global success story.
As a Graphic Design/Marketing intern you will support the Marketing Team. Your main responsibility is creating graphic content and making sure that all marketing communication is aligned with each other and the OVG corporate Identity.
- Create presentations, brochures and pitchbooks
- Arrange promotional material for events such as invitations
- Create visuals for online media channels such as our company website, Twitter, Linkedin.
- Create Banners and footers
- General support to the marketing team and other departments
Skills required /qualifications
- Excellent knowledge of Keynote, PowerPoint, Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- You are currently doing your bachelor degrees in the field of Marketing, Communication, Graphic Design
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, innovator, results oriented, enthusiastic personality and high level of energy
- Able to cope with time pressure and dynamic surroundings
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills in Dutch and English
- Affinity with design, lay-out, graphics
Internship for 3-5 days a week in a modern working location at our headquarters in Amsterdam. Opportunities for personal and professional growth in a dynamic environment.
Would you like to know more or apply directly?
Do you have any questions about the position? Please contact Nadia van den Borne (HR Manager) via 088-170 1000. Or are you already sure about your choice and want to get started as our Marketing Intern? Send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.