OVG is the largest Real Estate Technology company in The Netherlands. It has a strong foothold in Germany and is growing rapidly in internationally. We develop smart, high-tech office buildings, but always with a sustainable footprint. Our core purpose is to create healthier working, living and learning environments by using smart technology. To achieve OVG‘s green focus on innovation and technology we are active members of the World Economic Forum (WEF), the Clinton Global Initiative (CGI), the Dutch Green Building Counsel (DGBC) World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD) and CoreNet Global.
We are a strong team of highly driven and tech savvy entrepreneurs. Innovators who get stuff done, people who create, who have a passion for challenges and love to explore. OVG seeks achievers; leaders and visionaries who want to join our team and make OVG a global success story.
We are building a global brand with a strong philosophy on the potential of technology creating a more sustainable and social world. As a Marketing Director you are responsible to tell our OVG Real Estate’s story to the world. As a Marketing Director we expect you to feel and adhere to our philosophy.
You are responsible for all marketing, branding and communication related activities both on- as offline. In addition, the individual stories of the countries, business units and projects are high-lighted in line of the overall theme. You will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer (COO) and are in charge to lead and grow the marketing team. Experience with building global brands preferably in the tech world is an absolute positive.
Description of tasks:
- Defines visual corporate identity and content aligned with OVG strategy and business principles.
- Brings the brand to a new, higher and global level and inserts the brand in the overall strategy of OVG as one of the key elements of our growth.
- Activates social media throughout the company, creates new platforms and is aware of specific content leading in market.
- Actively engages in OVG events and proactively seeks new platforms. Events are on national and international scale and create high value PR in global magazines, newspapers, television etc.
- Actively initiates events and actively expands employer branding and networking internally and externally.
- Is able to engage and interact with media and press, initiate national and international press coverage if needed within company. Knows the media network.
- Indecently writes press releases and other written content. Is able to engage and interact with media and press. Has influence on trade media national and international.
- Initiate and leads all marketing related action in the acquisition process.
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office, Indesign, Photoshop, Keynote, Imovie. Implement new tools to increase the marketing and branding tools of the company.
- Able to build strategic partnerships.
- Work with internal teams such as acquisition and development to help support OVG’s growth.
- Determines and manages the marketing budget, ensuring that the budget remains within defined budget
- Experience in building global b2b brand and understanding the role of consumer/user within this story.
- At least five (5) years of experience in a related executive role.
- Experience with roll out global brands internationally.
- Experience working directly with C-Level executives.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Superior people management skills; ability to influence, challenge, guide and engage peers. Strong mentoring and coaching experience.
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, innovator, results oriented, enthusiastic personality and high level of energy.
- Hand’s on approach and affinity with technology, sustainability and design
- Able to cope with time pressure and dynamic surroundings.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, networking and presentation skills (Dutch and English).
- Strong social skills and natural drive to grow your network.
This is a full-time position in Amsterdam. OVG offers an attractive employee benefits package that more than meets market conditions. Therefore, flexibility, a desire to constantly learn and a desire to take on new challenges are an absolute must in order to succeed with us.
Would you like to know more or apply directly?
Do you have any questions about the position? Then contact Cees van de Spek at +31 88 170 1000 (firstname.lastname@example.org). Are you already sure about your choice and want to get started as our Marketing Director? Please send your CV and motivation to Nadia van den Borne (HR Manager) via email@example.com.